Tuesday 18 November 2014

15-17/11/14

I was so excited over this trip way back to the moment i booked the hotel.
I am still excited over this trip even though it is now over.

3 Days 2 Nights with you was/is so worthwhile i hate it when it ends.
How can 3 days pass so fast. It felt like 2 days of 6 hours each.
While I hoped time could stop, it is impossible. But there will always be next time.
So I will always look forward to other trips we gonna have next time.

Having dinner with my parents, to my childhood home/room and got to see all things no one expect my family sees. Spending time together while watching movies, having heart to heart talks that still warms up my heart even till now, knowing your patterns even more, kisses and hugs the moment i opened my eyes with you next to me, etc.....

It was bliss in the most simplest form.

Oh, and if people know me, they know whenever they give me gifts,
I will FOREVER asked them to give me something that will not die. I LIKE ALL THINGS PERMANENT like... don't give me flowers because they will wilt and die./ AND So to ALSO say, in other words, I am a gifts hoarder.
LITERALLY. Friends gave chocolates, I ate the chocolates but i kept the big packaging. Friends gave me shower gels and shampoo, I kept the finished bottles after washing them clean. Friends gave me wallets, I can't even bear to use it. Dine out with Nero, I kept the receipts and tickets. Frame it some more sometimes. Anyway. For this trip. And forever and ever next time on every trips, I am going to take polaroid with the people i go with, then put it in the hotel room cardholder.( give back the hotel room card but not the card holder in the end lol). GENIUS RIGHT. It's something that will forever last one. SO I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY DECISION. HEHEHE.



No comments:

Post a Comment