Saturday 25 October 2014

Reminiscing

As the days get nearer to 15 nov, and I finally logged in to insta account after like 7 weeks of Mia there, I really miss Travelling. 

It's an excitement to go with families but with friends, it's another whole new level of experience.... Like eating 5 meals per day, getting fat together, living with each other's way style of living, how they sleep etc. and I guess, going to travel with my cow will be a whole new lot of feelings. 

I love exploring these kinds. I really think it's been the time where we can really sit down and have a nice chat in a normal way... Or drunk way when I'm with the usuals. 

Honestly missing everything of it. I wish I could travel more with them hehe. 

Anyway. I've been soooo busy lately. Making new website for my new store, liar games drama, business as usual, learning korean, learning psychology....

Need a getaway badly and I'm stoked. Cause 15th is finally coming!!! Will be overseas w my boy until 17th and also celebrating our 2yrs3months tgt on the 15th!! 

Happy nehhhhhhh~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment