Saturday 27 September 2014

3am

3am and I am still WIDE awake despite having only about 5hrs of sleep last night. Why can't sleeeeep?? Because smart me wears my retainer after 1yr+ of abandoning it. My teeth hurts so much I probably think it will shift my jaw from fat round jaw to very sharp jaw like shark's nose-- as in shark's head tip. Or jaw. Idk laaaa~~~~~ but I really feel like watching the jaws movie again. Or free willy the whale. Idk. Urgeeeee but it will prolly be gone Tmr Morning aft a night's sleep.

Either way. I also coulsnt sleep cause I was busy looking at places to go to. Outside of skngapore. Trip with my dearest man. I think we'll just go back to Batam lol. Wanted to visit a place that have plenty of historical stuffs... It's really interesting la. Found it at Yogyakarta. But dk if we want free&easy or tour. Kkkkk serious note, still dk if want to stay overnight or just for the day. For the day sounds good but how to satisfy all the foods that have not been tried there. 

And my thoughts at 3am today. CALM. Very CALM. Like empty thoughts today AH but I'm just happy, cause my man is baaaaack from Shanghai todayyyy. 

Oh YA and talk about thoughts. How do people from fb get access to my number? And how can they see my number and add me on their address book or things like that when I don't even know?!?!? I even got stranger's number who added me on LINE. Nah Forget it, heck care. 

I shall try to sleep now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment