Monday 29 September 2014

Out of touch to reality

Dk how to explain my feelings right now but everything is surreal to me, in a good way. 

From the moment Nero and I confirmed about going to Batam for a trip, it's been showering me with love every day it's crazy. 

I could feel excitement at random point of time, I randomly Check out good hotels to stay in since we agreed 4/5 star is good. And no... It's not about being excited for sex or shit like that. It's all about the time we will be spending together. It's not bringing skinship to another level, it's bringing time to another level. The experience, like staying in one roof together. It's a beautiful thing I'm looking damn forward to cause its not everyday that we get it. 

It just feels out of touch to reality. 
And I'm loving it. It's in November. 

I shall be patient. 

Anyway. Met the boy today.. And tomorrow. Today is just talks and passing him some foods my mum made for him and a gift surprise I had for him. Tomorrow. Will be a good day. Again.
鸡饭 你等我 OK


No comments:

Post a Comment