Tuesday 16 September 2014

The 3rd concert

My life probably revolve around myself, business, friends I cared, and love of my life. And that's more than enough. 

------

Had the chance to went for YG FAMILY CONCERT last Saturday (13-9-2014) with Nero. booked for the ticket under VIP As well and it was an amazing experience. Good view, amazing concert, amazing confetti that I fell in love with the moment it was in the air. 

The day - spent the morning eating some jap food at a store at bishan. The balls and chicken were surprisingly delicious. 


Then headed to indoor stadium for the VIP sound check. One thing that is standard there is that being crazy is the norm. Shouting like really hardcore fans is norm. But anyway after the VIP sound check, we went to check out this new mall I don't recall what's the name but it's just somewhere around there. Went shopping with Nero. He helped me to pick out some clothes and we both purchased a few each. Fairprice there cause we were really thirsty and then we had Bak kut teh. I honestly thought the bkt I made was much better la hahahaha and the soya bean there is good btw. Then went for the concert. It was crazy! Everything was perfect in my opinion and i throughouly enjoyed myself there as well. Except for the fact that I couldn't jump as much as I wanted BECAUSE I WAS HAVING MY DAMN PERIOD THAT DAY AND WHENEVER I TRIED TO JUMP A FEW TIMES IT WAS LIKE GRAVITY WAS PULLING DOWN ALL MY BLOOD DOWN SOUTH IT WAS A BURDEN, LITERALLY. 

Great great day and night nevertheless. With the right company as well. My concert partner, my love of my life. 







The view was amazing. With the lights and everything it was beautiful than In pictures. 

I've got too much to show but the lights were incredible. It's what makes me love concerts more than clubbing and stuffs like that. 



On a side note, let me show you my very handsome husband. I ditched GD cause he's too wild. I don't like wild guys who acts too cool lol. I'm still deciding between yonghwa and song jae rim though but I figured SJM is more appealing now. SJM is my actor husband, JYH is my singer husband. 

The SMILE SMILE SMILES. 




*melts* ok good night ! 







No comments:

Post a Comment