Saturday 20 September 2014

Overseas

First day my boy's at Shanghai and I am here doing my own thang. I really love it you know....

Like we grew so close to each other the feelings always there and always so close whenever we are both at singapore. But then when it comes to like few days of seperation (one week this time round), it just feels weirdly amazing. Idk. Either I am really weird to be enjoying this feeling or.... I am just really weird. 

Not that I dislike talking to each other all day everyday. I love it. Communication is key right. 

But at the same time, during these kind of periods, it gives me the time to actually miss him properly. Miss him as in really just giving a thought of what he could be doing and such and NOTexcessively like why he abandon me in skngapore all alone and such And I wish he was here and such, no. It's just missing him and DOing my own thing. 

But most importantly; time to miss him AND also the excitement I get. After a looooong day without communication, you know it's like you have soooo much to talk to him about. Literally when you receive ONE message, it just drives all the tiredness all away. It's just excitement and recalling how's the day like. All in one message. 

It's not like he cannot text me. He can text me as much (although phone bill will cost a bomb), but I always want him to just text me like once IS ENOUGH to pet day whenever he is overseas because 1) I really just want him to enjoy his time there 2) I really LOVE the feeling of getting just one LONG YEXT from him telling me about his day and me telling him about mine. 

Aiya so basically to say, the excitement I get and the long message I receive in ONE MESSAGE completes my whole day. I LOVE IT. 

very weird right I also feel v weird but I love it I can't help it. (APPLICABLe TO ONLY WHEN EITHER OF US ARE OVERSEAA) other than that we probably are the most TALKTATIVE couple. 


No comments:

Post a Comment