Thursday 18 September 2014

Two days

Met 2 days in a row with my man before he leaves for Shanghai for a whooping one week! 

Actually today is really impromptu last minute since he had potluck at his company for tmr and I went over to help to choose what to cook. 

Had beef noodle today. He Intro one and the beef really damn lean and tender like pork like that not like beef. SHIOK. But the Kway Teow was really really a lot I ended up picking out only the beef to eat. Then I gave Nero my bowl ask him eat the beef only and after he dig the whole bowl he said "no beef already" hahahahahaha. 


Yesterday!!! 
CENTREPOINT for Astons buffet. My life was complete ok. I literally took advantage of the mac&cheese and took like 4 bowls of it. Free flow side dishes and drinks buffet. WHO DONT WANT TO EAT AS MUCH RIGHT. And the meat portion there is slightl expensive but it was worth every Penny cause my pork chop.... 2 slabs of it ok. And overall mine & Nero total cost only bomb up to $57.80. YA inclusive of the buffet and main course. Considered very cheap already it was paradise!! 





The rest of the time I was busy eating la so delicious I can't be bothered to take pictures. Too hungry already niaaaaaaaa. 

You da dime forever my beefff ~~~| 




No comments:

Post a Comment