Monday 20 October 2014

Domino effect

This is gonna be long because I have sooooo many thoughts in my brain right now I just think that all the things I'm thinking bout will sound blabberish cause I'm like a train track whatever I am thinking i just write it down without filtering. But it's okay. Who cares about grammars and vocabs and what's not when in the end the only one who matters is me re reading it the next time. 

People say I stubborn. Even my own family and Nero can't stand it and just gets frustrated with me sometimes. But it doesn't matter.

Why? Because the decisions I made are wise and good. And so far, I've never regretted anything I've decided. This "wise" thinking and stubbornness started during sec 5 and still on-Going. 

But I don't hate it. Because with that, I am able to escape plenty of troubles that I could have been in, i could have disappointed many people I care, I would have cared about people I shouldn't care about, I would have not grown independently and still ask money from my parents, I could have not learned how to make websites on my own that people could probably take course or paid for.... Etc.

More and more of that but they say people change and I honestly changed a lot. But better. Independent. Stubborn to the bone. K say all this like saying my good sides right but whatever it is ALL true. *flips hair* talk about hair. I regretted cutting my fringe back to bangs. Only thing I regretted is always eating too much and anyhow cut hair when I feel like it. Aishhhhhh.

Back to topic. I actually have a lot to talk about but then so many things on my mind I talked about two things, I forgot about the other stuffs I wanna talk about. So I shall end here and blog again when I remember. 

AH. I remembered something else. 

My bro and I. Sometimes there's a certain topic we have to avoid because he's stubborn, I am stubborn. So I can't be bothered to talk to him about it. Talk one time can make a mountain out of a mole. 

He thinks that people who clubs and smokes aren't bad and I shouldn't loathe them. I DONT AH. I don't hate people who do that. I tell him sooooo many times already. I just don't like the environment, not the people. I mean YA la, friend friend U go there then go la not my problem as long as they enjoy themselves. But don't and never ever ever force me to go there. (And actually I'm quite happy that I made the right friends la. They went la but If I don't go I don't have to and they don't force me like put a knife on my throat and say if I don't then don't friend this kinda thing la. I think mutual respect and understanding is good). But then on the other hand, BEsides talking about friends. If I'm choosing a partner I have to spend my life with, i don't think I will want to have someone like that. Once is enough. Lesson learnt, case closed. Never repeat the same mistakes. No AH. Don't anyone dare to tell me once a mistake from one guy doesn't mean all like that WHAt. Bull my shit. How many people have I actually met that had their relationship broken due to that. ALOT MORE THAN YOU THINK. And no AH. Don't say cause they choose wrong partner. I will refuse and reject that shit excuse. Anyway. Like I said. I don't hate the people, I dislike the environment. The environment as well as the consequences people have to bear. They lose their ability to judge what's right and wrong under the wrong influence, and the responsibility is too big. The hurt given to the other partner who didn't do any wrong is just too over powering. 

So to prevent that shit from happening. I shut those shit down from my life. My smoking is eating food and my clubbing is shopping. Don't say waste money AH alcohol and ciggs I bet cost more. And don't say eat eat eat become fat pig. I rather have food to eat and gain calories there than to drink and gain calories through liquid.

Say so much later some smartass will tell me "The previous crush U had on someone Also smoke and club what". YA LA THATS WHY I END UP DISLIKING IT MORE THAN I LIKE IT, I HATED IT, AND I NEVER END UP W HIM RIGHT.

Although I don't believe in God all these things AH. But sometimes my mouth more poisoning than my actions la. So sometimes if my business is good, I go to my house altar and say thanks. I don't ask for it to have more la but say thanks at least I grateful la. And to have met Nero and such. I think my love life is damn fucking LUcky cause I only have to suffer through heartbreaks once for 4 years. but all is good and although I don't tell anyone before but I really still thank him the above thanks la. I don't ask for anything from him above, I just say thanks. So I just think... I'm not that bad after all. Since I'm like ALready blessed by it and go through the communion and the ladt stage of it that die die make me catholic but dk laaaaaa. I don't Even know ANYTHJNF about the bible and holy holy things. 

I don't want think ALRADY so tired and sleepy. My mood these days really like roller coaster come out of nowhere one. I think my Ang coming soon. BURDEN. 

Oh oh oh!!! And it's already the 20++. I'm looking forward to the 15th of next month. Heheheheheheehhehehehehehehehe ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment