Friday 3 October 2014

Night thoughts

ITonight,
It feels magical. Not as if something magical or anything good happen but in a way where my thoughts are magical. 

I know Nero and I will be TRavelling to Batam and I think it's quite obvious how excited and ecstatic I am every single day. Really can't wait for it. But YKNOW, girls...... Dreams. Includes me too also okay! I really imagine every single thing, the things we'll talk about, the emotions we'll be feeling. And I'm not even going to lie or cover about Any of my excitement. And it actually gets me worked up for some reason.... To actually think that he is going to be my favorite travel companion and it's going to make me even more excited for this thing called TRAVELLING. It actually feels really weird because I always find travelling a burden. From the packing, to the journey.... It's all tiring. But this is actually the 2nd time I'm feeling like this and even more excited. (The first time is with the USUALS to Batam as well) and it overpowers the tiredness. That, is magical enough for me. For someone sooooo lazy like me who only bothers to go Out when I'm really close to Someone / desperately need something. Dismissing the thoughts of tiredness is magical enough. 

Enough of magical. I believe that as long as we are together, We can look for a better tomorrow for the best of our worlds. Although there might be arguments sometimes, I am thankful enough we never give up on each other but instead compromise / find a way to solve it. 


I need a person like that. Someone who wouldn't give up on me. I'm nothing but thankful for everything of Nero and everything we've shared. The good times and the bad. I can say I am the happiest girl in the world. The world is big, and so is the love. Blessed for every moment I look back on, Gonna be even more blessed for the times to come. 

Note to self as well. 


And found this through tumblr I thought it was very sweet. Either I can feel the happiness or I'm just probably thinking too much again. Doesn't matter either way. 


... I am hungry. But goodnight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment