Friday 17 October 2014

Liar game

My friends would probably know no matter how they psycho me, if a drama or a show is not romance or don't have any romance part of it I WONT WATCH. 

YA I've been searching high and lows for all these kind of NORMAL romance shows and tbh, I think these few months I've tried lot of funny funny shows. 

I used to only watch kdrama and Taiwan dramas. Mostly kdrama la but after that devil beside you show I couldn't find any other shows that are that good. So I gave up on Taiwan drama and move on w kdrama. It's been really really really good but I just got tired of finding for a new good romance kdrama. So I went back to Taiwanese drama and I found two freaking good shows!!! But I forgot one of the name but I know got Aaron Yan inside. Then now I'm watching fabulous boys. A remake la but it's still as good.

I went on searching for anime and there's this anime I went craaaaaazy over. KAICHOU wa maid Sama. Wah good stuff man that one. The main lead love love love love. 

Kk back to the main topic. What I wanted to say was. I watched this jap drama called "liar games". It isn't about love. But it's very addictive cause it's just about intellectual and psychology shit that's FTEAKING good. Like cmon AH. In a room of 22 people, how would you guarantee from either a yes or a no answer that you can be part of the lesser people grp and a guaranteed victory, if it was a minority challenge. I won't even call it smart it's just genius. Or maybe I stupid with maths and psychology la but it's really damn interesting. Got a lot more  challenges it's intriguing man.

Okay don't want blog already GONNA watch the next episode HEHEEHEHE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment