Monday 6 October 2014

Lost

Lost weight la. Was crazily dieting like shit + exercising with my gym bicycle but.  I think I gained back the weight I loss cause I have been eating good foods. 

Especially with my family. But no la no la, I think not so jialat. Still got more of the loss than the gain back. EH even my bf say my chin is back got a bit pointed already not like FISHBALL. 

Really AH. Talk about Nero. We are already in the state of the relationship where we can just tell each other you look like shit today honest words. Or sibeh romantic sometimes say handsome. But the first time when I told Nero "you also not handsome actually". He gives me the gasp face and said "WAH wah Wah. So now we in this stage already AH" HAHAHAHAHAH got me laughing till now. REAl funny. 

Anyway. After like dk how many months of not eating at GBTB already, (the last time was with the usuals), my parents finally suggested to go there and eat my STINGray. Actually it's not that they want to eat there. It's because mummy kept bugging daddy to go there with her and take pic with the gigantic baby status there. So food was just my bait and I became their tour guide and photographer. But anyhoooo, we get to spend time together and so its all worth t for me la. Use me more also never mind. For my family I will.


YA 2 stingrays from 2 different stores. Cause I have to at least have 2 of those in one meal. Nice lehhhhh~~~ I intern that time with my colleagues all eat this. Especially with sokshien my stingray  partner. Then sinhar and the rest of my kids are just "HAIYO-you-all-eat-this-again-ok-la-eat-w-you GAHAHA cute. Good memories, gold memories. 

Kk then. On Friday and today. For dinner. We had this ZI char foods under our block. It's like a weekly thing for me and my family. SHIOK ok. I dk what's the name in English but just know it's good. I'm gonna bring Nero here one fine day and make him addicted to it. Hehe. 

And todayyyyyy. WAH. Had ramen. My cravings for ramen is like since dk when j told Nero. He finally bring me go eat that today imagine my happiness. Somemore I was damn hungry. Satisfying oishiiiiii nehhh~~~~~


 we were everywhere today of singapore anyway. And I got to see my Angeline baby!! Didn't saw her la cause Nero was beside me. But when I saw her, I was damn shocked but soooo happy that I hugged her. See. Fate is funny sometimes. 

And I took a lot of pics with Nero today cause the train was damn empty make funny SIAO faces also can but then!!!! The more acceptable ones is in NERO'S phones. So it's okay I shall upload none of it.

Ok very good night. I shall tumblr a bit before sleeping. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE. 
And also wait for this bf to stop playing the game he just bought earlier on and sleep. Got work like no work like that AH. 

And the game. He bring me go to one end of the Far East shopping mall but it was out of stock and bring me to another end of Far East plaza AND THE SALESPERSON SAID IT WAS SOLD OUT. BUT THIS BF OF MINE KE GIANG LOOK THROUGH IT AND GUESS WHAT. HE FOUND THE LAST PIECE OF THE GAME HE WANTS. Then the salesperson said "oh you found the last piece of it?" And started explaining the previous customer all those and how they nv buy all. BUT MAIN POINT IS. HE FOUND THE GAME SO EVERYTHING THE GUY SAY IS JUST ONE EAR GO IN ANOTHER GO OUT and I'm too tired from walking already and I'm just like HAHAHAHAHA I DONT CARE WHAT URE TALKING ABOUT IM LOOKING AT MY BF EXPRESSION NOW. AS IF HE JUST WON MY HEART BUT STILL V SHY THOSE KIND". AFTER HE PAID. HE WALKED OUT OF THE STORE W THE SMILE. NOT LOOK AT ME AND SMILE YKNOW. IS LOOK AT THE GAME AND SMILE TO HIMSELF. But luckily, I am very demure and understanding ah so I see him happy I also happy. And also feeling lucky cause my BF will stop his game for me and even if he play he will think of me. Plus point AH. Happy gerrrrr is me ~~~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment