Wednesday 15 October 2014

Right now

Right now,
I am supposed to be asleep already because every time i eat beef, I will be very very very very sleepy after that. And I ate beef earlier on. Ribeye extra cut at Astons'.

With my boy. We went to eat at the salad and bar thing Aston's buffet. Ya again. And this time, we both ordered the same thing. Actually we wanted to go for the normal prime ribeye cut at $21+ (with buffet and free flow drink) 200gm of the beef. BUT THIS SMART MAN OF MINE. Saw the $24++ 250gm of ribeye extra cut and he said "wah add $$ amount only slight difference we go for extra cut la" SO OKAY. OH OH OH and i tell you!!! I damn happy cause ah. Like you know the closer you are with your partner the similar you become right??????? Thennnnnn ~~~~~

Nero said to the waiter " 2 of extra ribeye cut"
Waiter: would you like to get the fries or baked potato for the side dishes?
ME & NERO AT THE SAME TIME "Baked potato"
Waiter: how would you like it done?
ME & NERO AT THE SAME TIME "Medium rare"
Waiter: would you like mushroom sauce or black pepper sauce?
ME & NERO AT THE SAME TIME "Mushroom"

YOU TELL ME HOW HAPPY I WAS. LOL. Okay, maybe you think it's exaggerating on the part of my happiness but honestly, I WAS THAT FUCKING OVER THE MOON OKAY. LOL.

Anddddd, If you know me well enough, you know i FUCKING LOVE the mushroom soup at Astons' cause of the very strong herb and mushroom smell, and the creaminess. AND TODAY's SOUP of the day was that. HAPPY MEEEEEEE~~~~!!!




After we ate until so full, FIRST TIME IN 2 YRS NERO SAID HE CANNOT FINISH THE FOOD CAUSE OF THE XTRA CUT THAT HE REGRETTED, we went to Daiso. Because i was looking for this charcoal mask that they are selling. I always use the charcoal mask there cause it's cheap and it works like magic. All my blackheads and whiteheads all gone with that and it's only $2. I bought 5 bottles the last time and it's finished now. I needed to get new bottles of them but i went to Vivo outlet and it was out of stock. Went to Orchard's earlier on also out of stock. I damn sad and stress now cause i can feel the heads gonna come out soon. It was the last squeeze of my bottle today that i put on, what am i supposed to put on my face next week????? Gotta find it soon man.  Its part of my life already. I think i'm gonna buy like 10 bottles of it when i find it. Freaking hard to find cause it's always out of stock.



Anyway, i've also been eating good foods. But mainly these 2 foods.

Preserved vegs with Minced pork. The one at Vivo is gooooood~~~
Damn tasty!! Spam chill even nicer. And usually mum would buy herbal chicken with it.
So i usually took the soup and eat with this, heavenly. I don't usually eat chinese foods a lot but this.
EXCEPTION. 



Salmon sashimi. hahahahha i always eat this so it's not surprising.
But if i order delivery like this, i don't just eat them raw. I usually cook miso soup with it.
Then dip these fishes to my soup and let it cook there. YUM IN A BOWL.
And if I'm really hungry, put rice inside the bowl of soup. GOODNESS!




SO. I was supposed to be asleep i was saying. I was asleep earlier on. But i woke up.
For business. Too tired and i really couldn't do everything by tonight and through the night, 
so i've postponed the date to +1 more day than the scheduled today at 6pm.
It was a good decision. NO REGRETS.

And i found this on Tumblr few days back. It's true.


Gonna tumblr again and sleep. Or maybe i shouldn't.... Cause my dearest boy is gonna travel to HK tmr with his family until next tuesday and since he's gonna be up early later at probably 6/7am, i should probably wait and stay up?? I'll see how. 

BYEEEEEE~~~~~~~
OH, And 15th. TODAY WAS OUR 2YRS2MONTHS TGT. 
TIME REALLY PASS VERYYYYYYYY FAST.
IT'S BEEN ENJOYABLE. I LOVE EVERY MOMENT OF IT.

BUT I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE PART WHERE WE OVERCOME SOMETHING AND THEN WE MADE UP IN A FEW HOURS' TIME. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, NO MATTER HOW JIALAT THE QUARELLS WERE, WE NEVER GAVE UP ON EACH OTHER.

THAT IS IMPORTANT FOR ME. LOVE IS GOOD. IRREPLEACABLE.
AND MORE TO COMEEEEE~~~~

Talk about that, i aLWAYS love it when Nero suddenly talk about kids and such.
Fast and irrational for others in their pov for talking about that. But i'm pretty sure talking about that cause no harm. It's not like we didn't think it through and get married and have babies right now when our finances are nowhere good lol. Taking it slowwww~~~ and steady.


No comments:

Post a Comment